Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hello

Well, I've finally got round to starting a blog. Not sure how often I'll update it but hopefully as frequently as I possibly can. With a busy year looming at Wilderness Survival Skills and lots of plans in the pipeline there'll always be something to write about that's for sure! However, as you'd expect I do spend a lot of time in the woods teaching and practicing skills, doing my best to hide from the world of computer screens and squeeky office chairs.....it'll be an interesting juggling act.

So, if you like to read about personal experimentation in all aspects of bushcraft and wilderness survival from an instructors viewpoint, outdoor kit reviews and regular course updates then please check back in as often as you can.

Take care and speak soon

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment